- The last time Quinnipiac started the season 4-6 was 1998.
- The Bobcats have won 3 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, Quinnipiac has won 34 close games.
- The Bobcats have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past 10 games.
- Quinnipiac has recorded fewer three-pointers than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- The top two scorers (Ike Azotam and Zaid Hearst) accounted for 49.1% of the points.
- Ike Azotam has led the team in scoring 6 times and in rebounding 8 times in 10 games this season.
- Ike Azotam has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- The Great Danes have lost 2 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Albany has lost 33 close games.
- The top two scorers (Sam Rowley and Mike Black) accounted for 50.8% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Sam Rowley and Blake Metcalf) accounted for 43.3% of the rebounds.
- Sam Rowley has led the team in rebounding 5 times in 12 games this season.
- Mike Black has 7 straight double-digit point games.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014